Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
zomex

Default help

if names r given to me which contain even letters like "bush" "boss" clay"
"wali" "walou".... how can i generate a formula that would lead to the first
and third letter to be in capitals and rest small...... i know its a silly
question but we have a silly teacher....... and can u plz also tell me the
formula that would lead to the same result with odd number of letters
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre

You'll most likely need these functions:

LEN
MID
UPPER
LOWER
ISEVEN
ISODD

Those are the pieces...now make the puzzle

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro