Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
foamcows

Default formula help, sorting information

I have a main page where I want to insert all the sales for every
salesperson, all the information for the sale on one page to streamline
reporting sales. This information would then be linked to the
corresponding salesperson and reported in a new or used tally sheet.
What would be perfect is if there is anyway I can easily send each sale
to a salespersons sheet and the new or used tally sheet without having
to retype everything or relink it.

I have thought of giving each sale a id number and doing a vlookup for
all the fields on that id to pull everything. I just want to know if
anyone knows of a better way where I will not have to go into the
salespersons/newused page to enter the sale id number. I am trying to
avoid having to go into multiple pages to report one sale, to cut down
on possible entry errors.

essentially, is there anyway to push information into different lists
when it is entered on a mail list. I know excell can pull, but in this
case I almost need to push it.

--
foamcows
foamcows's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18538

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi

Try using a Pivot Table.
Make the Salesperson a Page Field, then you can get a report for each
Saleperson on a separate sheet.

For more information on setting up Pivot Tables take a look at

Regards

Roger Govier