Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lheck77

Default In several cells I have =?+423.55 I want total w/o the 423.55.

I have a spreadsheet that has many cells in a column with different amounts
but all have 423.55, as an example =200.00+423.55, at the end of the column I
get a grand total. Is there a way for me to get a total that does not
include the 423.55?
Thanks Larry Heckman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR

Does this work for you:

=SUM(A1:A100,-COUNTIF(A1:A100,"0")*423.55)

?
--

HTH,

RD