Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dean

Default New question, Old problem

Hi and hope it's been a jolly new year so far.

I have an MS Query that retreives "among other things" the Start and End
times for a picker, by each item picked. What I need is the length of time
the whole order took, which would be the Min and Max but I also need the
"other things".
Is it possible without grouping (Min/Max) as this destroys the
individuallity of the each pick?

Thanks
Dean