Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Louanne

Default Modify Cell sizes

I have completed an excel spreadsheet however I have 5 cells at the top of my
page that I would like to make smaller. When I try to do this it changes the
size of all of the cells on my page. How do I limit it to just those 5. I
have tried to highlight them and use the column width buttons however this
also messes up the whole page????????
--
Louanne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

You cannot change the size of individual cells. You can change
only the entire row height and/or the entire column width.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Louanne" wrote in message
I have completed an excel spreadsheet however I have 5 cells at
the top of my
page that I would like to make smaller. When I try to do this
it changes the
size of all of the cells on my page. How do I limit it to just
those 5. I
have tried to highlight them and use the column width buttons
however this
also messes up the whole page????????
--
Louanne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Not possible, cell sizes are row and column properties so they will affect
the whole row/column

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Louanne" wrote in message
I have completed an excel spreadsheet however I have 5 cells at the top of
my
page that I would like to make smaller. When I try to do this it changes
the
size of all of the cells on my page. How do I limit it to just those 5. I
have tried to highlight them and use the column width buttons however
this
also messes up the whole page????????
--
Louanne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Louanne

The top of my page extends to cell I and the rest only to cell G how can I
make them even so that it looks better in print?
--
Louanne