O'C

Default lookup help with multiple hits

I just don't get it. I'm trying to do what I think is a very simple
comparison between two sheets. We compare a known requirement to what has
been loaded into the list so far, giving us a blank cell that we need to
fill. It's a list of between 140 and 200 parts depending on model. The
first is what we call a standards sheet with only two columns pre-filled with
standard data. The first col is a short noun (five digit code) of what is
required for every order and has a few duplicates. We use one row for each
item required for the standard. The second column has the long noun again
with duplicates. In the third and forth col I need to pull the part numbers
which will have duplicates and lastly serial numbers of installed items from
an imported list. There will be no duplicate PN and SN combinations.

It looks like this:

STANDARD SHEET
code noun PN SN
11000 fan 2006016-103 00000D2349
11000 fan 2006016-103 00000D2356
11500 power
12000 power 2006811-105 00000E1735
12000 power 2006811-105 00000D1204
12500 cpu 2006500-117 00J006A034

IMPORTED INSTALLED SHEET
code noun PN SN
11000 fan 2006016-103 00000D2349
11000 fan 2006016-103 00000D2356
12000 power 2006811-105 00000E1735
12000 power 2006811-105 00000D1204
12500 cpu 2006500-117 00J006A034

The third and forth col of the standard sheet is pulled from the actual data
leaving a blank where the criteria is not meet. I've tried VLOOKUP and
MATCH/INDEX and everything else I can think of and can get nothing to work
right. I've even spent hours reading through everyone's questions and
answers.

Help Please,
O'C