Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
stips2

Default How to refresh data analysis tool results

I have a lot of year end cycle time statistics (by Region, by Market, by
Vendor, etc.) that I need to produce in a short turn around time. I would
like to set up my spreadsheets in advance with using the Data Analysis Tool.
Once set up, I would like to introduce the final data dump, massage the data
a bit and then cause my statistics to refresh. Is this at all possible? If
so, how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

The results from the Data Analysis tools are static - carved in stone once
generated!.
All of them can be generated using formulas which are dynamic - refresh as
the data is changed
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme