Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gandhi318

Default Merge the data

I have a consolidated information of month-wise subscriptions in Sheet1
A1 Sl.No
B1 GPF Accounts No
C1 Ledger No
D1 Name
E1 Designation
F1 Subscription for Jan-yy
G1 Subscription for Feb-yy
across upto Dec-yy
and in the next colomn Sum of Subscriptions from Jan-yy to Dec-yy using
Sum function
I fill data below the above labels from A2 across and downward

My problem is since the some of the employees subscriptions are not
recovered from some reason or the other during every month their
information is not recevied and the number of rows information is
reduced
For example we have 300 employees filled from D2 down D301 in the above
sheet and other basic data in other coloumn the first month Jan-yy is
filled
From February I get the information/subscriptions of 290 employees
jumbled of course against GPF account number in one coloumn without
knowing who those 10 employees' missing subscriptions. I want them to
be posted in Col G next to Col F against each employee GPF account
number wise without any problem by searing/comparing the account
numbers I have and the account numbers with subscriptions supplied to
me for Feb-yy which I take in a separate sheet (Sheet2) and struggling
addiing left over accounts numbers sorting and merging the new data
from Sheet2 to Sheet1

Any easy method to my problem

Thanks
Gandhi