GERRYM

Default UNIQUE

I have a sheet with 47000 rows and 6 columns. I want to
filter it to unique records based on the contents of the
values of Colmun C. How do I do this, I have indicated
Filter List in place, List Range $A$1:$F$47000, Criteria
range $C$ and ticked Unique records only. It still does
not show only unique records.
Thanks for help
Frank Kabel

Hi
try Ron's addin to make this a little bit easier:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel