Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dennis

Default Text to Columns Question

I have 6 fields of data all in column A but each row the data is spaced out
differently, not even close. The fields themselves do not have any spaces but
obviously there various spacing beteen the fields. The first feild is flush
left but all the others are all over the map. Is there a way I can prepare the
data so it's sumwhat lined lined up enough to get a accurate Text to Columns
without hacking off some text in some rows? It's 17k+ rows.

TIA Dennis