Jamie

Default sumif with 2 criteria

I am trying to sum a column that needs to meet 2 criteria and am not sure how
to create it - any help would be GREAT!!
JulieD

Hi Jamie

use the SUMPRODUCT function
=SUMPRODUCT(--(Range1=Criteria1),--(Range2=Criteria2),RangetoSum)
e.g.
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="Big"),--(B2:B100="Blue"),C1:C100)

check out

for more details on how this function works.

Cheers
JulieD

"Jamie" wrote in message
I am trying to sum a column that needs to meet 2 criteria and am not sure
how
to create it - any help would be GREAT!!

Frank Kabel

Hi
use SUMPRODUCT. See:

Regards