Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sherry

Default ex.=($B$4+C4) in macros for row why adding rest

It keeps adding all the totals in all of the column. Don't want that. I want
to keep an individual cumulative total for each row for inventory of that
product.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Frankly it's hard to know what you mean since you post a formula but your
subject mentions macros? I believe you need to post a bit more info
but if you want to sum a row sum the row

=SUM(A1:E1)

If you want an accumulator

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/accumulator.html

Peo Sjoblom

"Sherry" wrote in message
It keeps adding all the totals in all of the column. Don't want that. I

want
to keep an individual cumulative total for each row for inventory of that
product.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sherry

Sorry I am runnig a macro on my worksheet to be able to accumulate totals
that i got from Mcgimpsey site and using this formula. What I want to do is
have accumulative total for each row i need which I have done but it is
adding that row total and the one above it. How do I keep the total in that
row without having it add to the next row as well?

"Sherry" wrote in message
It keeps adding all the totals in all of the column. Don't want that. I

want
to keep an individual cumulative total for each row for inventory of that
product.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sherry

Sorry Peo But I am not Trying sum a column that goes up and down. I am trying
to have an individual sum for each row that goes across.

"Sherry" wrote in message
It keeps adding all the totals in all of the column. Don't want that. I

want
to keep an individual cumulative total for each row for inventory of that
product.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sherry

Sorry my mistake you are correct but for each individual rows without the
others rows added to it.