Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gandhi318

Default Merging data looking up (Account) numbers in a coloumn

I have a consolidated information of month-wise subscriptions in Sheet1
A1 Sl.No
B1 GPF Accounts No
C1 Ledger No
D1 Name
E1 Designation
F1 Subscription for Jan-yy
G1 Subscription for Feb-yy
across upto Dec-yy
and in the next colomn Sum of Subscriptions from Jan-yy to Dec-yy using
Sum function
I fill data below the above labels from A2 across and downward

My problem is since the some of the employees subscriptions are not
recovered from some reason or the other during every month their
information is not recevied and the number of rows information is
reduced.
For example we have 300 employees filled from D2 down D301 in the above
sheet and other basic data in other coloumns and the first month Jan-yy
is filled . From February I get the information/subscriptions of 290
employees or so always less than of full 300 employees jumbled of
course against GPF account number in one coloumn and name of the
employee in another coloumn without knowing who those employees'
missing subscriptions. I want them to be posted in Col G (Fbe-yy) next
to Col F (Jan-yy) against each employee GPF account number wise without
any problem by searching/comparing the account numbers or names with
the account numbers with subscriptions supplied to me for Feb-yy which
I take in a separate sheet (Sheet2) and struggle addiing left over
accounts numbers sorting and merging the new data from Sheet2 to Sheet1
etc. etc. long procedure

Is there any easy method/procedure to my problem to direct posting into
month-wise coloumns

Thanks
Gandhi

--