Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Akbar

Default how to convert decimal numbers to words

I AM TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO CONVERT DECIMAL NUMBERS TO WORDS I.E. 1024 TO
ONE THOUSAND AND TWENTY FOUR. IS THIS POSSIBLE???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

See:

How to Convert a Numeric Value into English Words
http://support.microsoft.com/default...EN-US;Q213360&

--
Gary''s Student

"Akbar" wrote:

I AM TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO CONVERT DECIMAL NUMBERS TO WORDS I.E. 1024 TO
ONE THOUSAND AND TWENTY FOUR. IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ElisabethD

And how to convert decimal numbers into portuguese words, and Euros & and
cents ???
123.32 ‚Ź = Cento e vinte e trĂȘs euros e trinta e dois cĂȘntimos ??