Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mani K

Default CardText

How do I convert the firgures (numners) in to words in Excel? In Word we
have CardText\*
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bpeltzer

See http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q213360 (result
of searching for 'spellnumber' at microsoft.com).

"Mani K" wrote:

How do I convert the firgures (numners) in to words in Excel? In Word we
have CardText\*

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
gandhi318

Dear Mani

Did u try the link suggested by mr. bpeltzer
I changed Dollars to Rupees and Cents to Paise by Find and Replace in
the code of Microsoft from the above link and it is working
excellently

In 1980's i used different functions on a worksheet by combination and
got the figures converted into words in Lotus which i continue to use
in Excel in all versions now in xp
Now i can even get that with use of very less functions on which i am
now working. But if u can do with the above code copying from Microsoft
as I did that will do. If u want mine which can be understood very
easily as they are only functions u may call back to

I game my suggestion to your other thread on "function to convert the
number to read it as Text" and no more maths function after convertion
(reading) it as text. That was not conversion of figures into words
discussed above. Please note the change

Regards,
Gandhi

--
gandhi318Posted from -
http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mani K

Thanks a lot. shall feel more happy if you could additional details
(Examples!).
Wish U a very happy new year 2006