Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default automatic underlining and blue color of email addesses

How do I remove automatic coloring of blue for email address and underlining
of email addresses in a cell. Also, how do I stop automatic signing on to
the internet address when I double click in a cell to revise an email address.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chip Pearson

Go to the Tools menu, choose AutoCorrect options, then the
"Autoformat As You Type" tab. There, uncheck "Internet and
network paths with hyperlinks".

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson