Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
scoutfinch22

Default Updating Functions (Vlookup)

I have a worksheet that looksup other worksheets we continually update.
However, when we enter information day to day, we want the information to
stay as is when we enter it, not to update with the other worsheets. Is
there any way to "snapshot" the information it looks up other than going in
at the end of each day and copy and paste special new entries?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson

I don't think so. I think that the best you'd be able to do is to mechanize the
copy|paste special|Values.

--

Dave Peterson