Desparate

Default LookUp - Exact only

Hi all,

I have a vector lookup function working - but I don't want it to return the
nearest when it can't find an exact match. I only want it to return exact
matches and leave blanks (or some appropriate text such as None) if there is
no exact match.

Thanks in advance.
Hodge

Is this a VLOOKUP that you are doing? If so you need to use
'=VLOOKUP(ref,range,FALSE).

--
Hodge
Hodge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16342