Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rao AM

Default How to convert Number into words in EXCEL same or a new cell ?

.. like for a cell content of 3,456 I want this to appear in text as '
Three thousand four hundered fifty six'. Is it possible through some Format
cell command in same cell or by copy - paste special type into a new cell ?
Thnaks,
Rao AM