Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jules

Default random numbers

I'm running a macro which(using a For Loop), inputs the results from certain
calculations into a row and then carries out the same process entering the
data into the next row for 100 rows. The calculations involve using a random
number which has been generated in a different cell. I need a different
random number to be generated each time the calculations are done. At the
moment the random number is the same for each row.

Any advice on how to amend this without having to creat a list o f 100
random numbers?

Many Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary''s Student

Are the random numbers from 0 to 1 or are they randomly selected integers in
some range?
--
Gary''s Student

"Jules" wrote:

I'm running a macro which(using a For Loop), inputs the results from certain
calculations into a row and then carries out the same process entering the
data into the next row for 100 rows. The calculations involve using a random
number which has been generated in a different cell. I need a different
random number to be generated each time the calculations are done. At the
moment the random number is the same for each row.

Any advice on how to amend this without having to creat a list o f 100
random numbers?

Many Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete