Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Horacio

Default Coments

Hi!
Is there a way to fix a coment in sheet always in the place without arrows.
Exmple:
1º I want to have 2 coments in diferent cells but I like this coments
appear in same place.
2º I want also the coments without arrows.
Any help please
Thank You.

--
Um Abraço
Horacio
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

There is only one Comment Box for each cell, but you can make it look like
there are multiple "comments" for a cell by special arrangement of the text,
and formatting the Comment Box to remove the colored background, and change
the line color to White and line weight to zero............then, when you
mouse over the cell, up pops multiple "comments"...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3