dave

Default counting specified date entries

Hi,
Please can someone advise me on the formula I require for this problem.

I would like to calculate the number of dates in a specified column, that is
equal to the current date or the date has passed.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Aladin Akyurek

=COUNTIF($A$2:$A$15,"<="&F2)

would count dates in A2:A15 less than or equal to the date in F2, with
which they are compared.

--
Aladin Akyurek
Aladin Akyurek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4165