Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lou

Default [R2]*-1 HELP

Hello,
I have a multi sheet workbook that I grouped the sheets to copy a formula
through out. When I do this the formula looks like this [R2]*-1 in each cell.
I looked at the referencing and all is correct. I looked at the tools options
for the cell referencing and tried that option but it still did not compute
my formulas.

Any ideas.
Thank you.
Lou
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Is it really "[R2]" etc or is it "=[R2]" etc

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Lou" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a multi sheet workbook that I grouped the sheets to copy a formula
through out. When I do this the formula looks like this [R2]*-1 in each
cell.
I looked at the referencing and all is correct. I looked at the tools
options
for the cell referencing and tried that option but it still did not
compute
my formulas.

Any ideas.
Thank you.
Lou

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Is this what you see in the cell or just in the formula bar?

If you see it in the cell, two possibilities:
a. ToolsOptionsView, uncheck "Formulas" or
b. Your cells were formatted as text before entering the functions. Format
the cells as General. Then do a Find and replace all "=" by "="

Check ToolsOptionsCalculation tab, Automatic

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Lou" wrote in message