Wayne G. Dengel

Default Feature in Borland Quattro - Is this in Excel??

Quattro has a feature I used to use: Placed a Button on tool bar or any
place in spread sheet that contained a macro to execute a function. Quite
often while someplace in a sheet, I wish to go to another out-of-sight cell
location to view a result. Pressing the button executes the GoTo. At the
result (where the GoTo function landed), another button could be provided
for a return to the starting point (where original GoTo is located).

Does Excel offer means to do this??

Best Regards,
Wayne

Frank Kabel

Hi
you have to assign this kind of macro as well to a button or a shortcut

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Wayne G. Dengel" wrote:

Quattro has a feature I used to use: Placed a Button on tool bar

or any
place in spread sheet that contained a macro to execute a

function.
Quite
often while someplace in a sheet, I wish to go to another

out-of-sight
cell
location to view a result. Pressing the button executes the

GoTo. At
the
result (where the GoTo function landed), another button could be

provided
for a return to the starting point (where original GoTo is

located).

Does Excel offer means to do this??

Best Regards,
Wayne

Wayne G. Dengel

Frank:

Can the button be located - floating so to speak - placed anywhere on a
sheet? (Or must it be in a toolbar?)

Wayne Dengel
Sarasota, FL