Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Midas NDT Sales

Default Nett Date Calculation

Hi,

Can anyone suggest the answer to a simple problem, I want excel to calculate
a nett date on an invoice.

If I put a date in for example 16/12/2005 I want the sheet to return a date
that is 45 days following the end of the month. Effectively the spreadsheet
must jump to the end of the month and add 45 days to it. Hence the result
will be the same if you enter 06/12/2005.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

=EOMONTH(A1,0)+45
Format as Date

Or, if you don't have Analysis Toolpak installed,

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,0)+45

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Midas NDT Sales" wrote in message

Can anyone suggest the answer to a simple problem, I want excel to
calculate
a nett date on an invoice.

If I put a date in for example 16/12/2005 I want the sheet to return a
date
that is 45 days following the end of the month. Effectively the
spreadsheet
must jump to the end of the month and add 45 days to it. Hence the result
will be the same if you enter 06/12/2005.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Date in A1

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,0)+45

Peo Sjoblom

"Midas NDT Sales" wrote in message

Can anyone suggest the answer to a simple problem, I want excel to

calculate
a nett date on an invoice.

If I put a date in for example 16/12/2005 I want the sheet to return a

date
that is 45 days following the end of the month. Effectively the

spreadsheet
must jump to the end of the month and add 45 days to it. Hence the result
will be the same if you enter 06/12/2005.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Midas NDT Sales

Perfect,