Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David Billigmeier

Default Data in cell to reference a worksheet page

=INDIRECT(A1&"!"&"B1")

Dave

"eklarsen" wrote:

Column "a" has the name of the worksheet that I want reference.
I always want it to return the value on worksheet "Name" column B.

Is there a formula other then doing it manually ="Sheetname"!B1

--
eklarsen
eklarsen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9001

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions