Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
scott

Default Hide Fonts

I have a ss that in certain cells I am doing a couple of calculations. These
answers do not need to be seen in these cells. To make the spreedsheet look
better I have shaded these cells containing these formulas and I have also
colored the font the same color. When I print off the spreedsheet these cells
print off the numbers in these cells in black. The shading prints off the
correct color. Thus you can see these numbers in these cells, which no one
needs to see. What am I doing wrong, can this be corrected?
Thanks in advance
Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben