Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BigH

Default Problem with VLOOKUP formula

Hi there,

Hopefully someone can help, The problem I have is that I want the formula
below to lookup one sheet and if the answer is there great, if not then
lookup the other sheet as the answer must be on this sheet, however the
formula below doesnt do it. Any help would be appreciated.

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(I3,'1103 NonAdhD This
Week'!$E$37:$F$1500,2,FALSE)),"",(VLOOKUP(I3,'1103 NonAdhD Last
Week'!$E$37:$F$1500,2,FALSE)))

regards BigH

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Niek Otten

Surely you mean, simplified:

IF(ISNA(LookupThisWeek),LookupLastWeek,LookupThisW eek)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten