Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AMBAZ

Default INSERT COMMENTS WONT SAVE

EVERYTIME I ENTER A COMMENT INTO A CELL AND PRESS SAVE ITS NOT THERE THE NEXT
I GO INTO THE FILE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WOULD BE CAUSING THIS TO HAPPEN SO I
CAN FIX IT! IAM USING MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

You cannot see the red triangles where the comments are placed?

What happens when you go to ViewComments?

Any show up?

If so, I would bet you have ToolsOptionsViewComments "None" checked.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:19:02 -0800, "AMBAZ" <AMBAZ @discussions.microsoft.com
wrote:

EVERYTIME I ENTER A COMMENT INTO A CELL AND PRESS SAVE ITS NOT THERE THE NEXT
I GO INTO THE FILE, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WOULD BE CAUSING THIS TO HAPPEN SO I
CAN FIX IT! IAM USING MICROSOFT OFFICE 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AMBAZ

well sometimes they are there and sometimes they arnt.... sometimes you can
see the triangles and read the comments but other times there is no sign that
i have even inserted a comment, i looked in tools...options and the box that
says coment indicator only is ticked. It is like instering a comment and
forgetting to press save but i know that iam pressing save.