Ruthless Techno Wienee

Default How to filter by greatest of

I have approx 600 unique items on about 10,000 rows that have sold by various
prices. I want to be able to filter all except the "last sold" price. Date
criteria is in spreadsheet. I need to be able to look at the item, and "get"
only the last sale information.
Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe post some more details about your data layout and maybe post some
example rows of data

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Ruthless Techno Wienee" <Ruthless Techno
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have approx 600 unique items on about 10,000 rows that have sold by

various
prices. I want to be able to filter all except the "last sold"

price. Date
criteria is in spreadsheet. I need to be able to look at the item,

and "get"
only the last sale information.

Bart Snel

Say you have three columns, Item, Date & Price

Data / Subtotals
For each change in Item
Use Function MAX
Add subtotal to Date