Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RANDY

Default need to change num key pad from moving the mouse pointer

Some how I must have changed the munbers key pad so that it moves the mouse
pointer. how do I reset it so I can use the number keys and type the numbers.
when I toggle the NUM LOCK button I get the arrow functions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ryan Poth

At the risk of stating the obvious, have you tried rebooting your PC? Often
this sort of problem is resolved that way.

HTH, Ryan