Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jadziah

Default How do I make a search sheet?

Hi everyone, ('scuse my English please I'm still learning) I'm not too
good at Excel and I'm working on our mock assignment at the moment,
what I wanted to know is that how can I search from all the information
that I have stored. I've made a form and I'm going to add macro wich
will make it store the information on a let's say sheet3 which is
hidden, I also want to add a sheet called Search which will allow me to
search for what I type in the field for example by name, or parcel
number.. etc.. Or do I have to use Lookup formula for that? I'm lost! I
don't know if I was able to explain it well or not but I really do need
help. Thanks in advance :D

--
Jadziah
Jadziah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29579