Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lemleycc

Default HOW DO i CHANGE THE FONT IN A CHECK BOX?

I have created check boxes, but I want to increase the font size? I tried to
go into the design mode, but font is not an option, help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian

You don't appear to be able to change the font in a checkbox created from
the Forms toolbar (but I could be wrong).
If the checkbox is created from the Control toolbox, Font is one of the
properties available and all the usual font properties can be altered

--
Ian