Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stilla

Default Prevent selection of cells, based on value of another?

Is there a way to prevent the selection of certain areas of a form, based on
the value of an entry in one cell?

Say, if B1 is less than 3, then I want the user of the form to tab right
past the four next spaces. I've made them invisible based on the value of B1
already with conditional formatting, but it would be nice if you could hit
the tab button without "stopping" at these cells.

THanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stilla

AHHHH..... hmmmm... OK. Thanks.