Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Raza

Default Create a dialog box

I have a few tricky workbooks made up for my staff.

The most elegant solution would be to have a dialog box open up everytime
the workbook opens. The dialog box would give a few pointers to how to use
the workbook and then they would click OK before using it.

Is this possible or a pipe dream?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Msgbox "your message here"
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

RP

"Raza" wrote in message
I have a few tricky workbooks made up for my staff.

The most elegant solution would be to have a dialog box open up everytime
the workbook opens. The dialog box would give a few pointers to how to

use
the workbook and then they would click OK before using it.

Is this possible or a pipe dream?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Raza

Bob-

Thanks for you help! One last question: How do I make 2 lines of text
instead of 1 long line of text?

Thanks!

-Raza

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Msgbox "your message here"
End Sub

'This is workbook event code.

HTH

RP

"Raza" wrote in message
I have a few tricky workbooks made up for my staff.

The most elegant solution would be to have a dialog box open up everytime
the workbook opens. The dialog box would give a few pointers to how to

use
the workbook and then they would click OK before using it.

Is this possible or a pipe dream?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Msgbox "This is the first line " & vbNewLine & _
"and this is the second"

--

HTH

RP

"Raza" wrote in message
Bob-

Thanks for you help! One last question: How do I make 2 lines of text
instead of 1 long line of text?

Thanks!

-Raza

"Bob Phillips" wrote: