Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Frequent User

Default How do I include only visible cells in a range?

I have a time sheet that contains a years worth of daily row entries. I hide
all rows except the current week which I am entering data into and printing
as a record that contains Weekly and Yearly column totals for multiple column
items. I am currently resetting the summed ranges for the week manually for
each of the multiple column items, but would like to derive the ranges
automatically by conditionally summing only the visible cells.

Thanks,
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey