Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Renee

Default Formula/Array question with dates

Good afternoon all,
I have a starting date column, the first value is in F3 (2/13/2006).
I have an ending date column, the first value is in F4 (4/21/2006).

In H2:N77 I have a 2006 calendar. H2 is merged through M2, and contains
"January". N2 contains 1/1/2006. H3:N7 display the January calendar with 4
blank cells (K7 - N7). This repeats respectively for the remaining months.

Goal:
When a stating date is selected, highlight the event range on the calendar.
Example:
If F3 is selected, Highlight 2/13/2006 (I11) through 4/21/2006 (M24).

If anyone knows of an article or reference where I can learn more
information to solve this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you much, and Happy early Thanksgiving!
Renee
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DOR

Select the entire calendar area from H3 to Nxx, where Nxx is the bottom
right hand corner. Then use conditional formatting to define how you
want to highlight the event range, as follows:

Click FormatConditional Formatting on the menu.

In the second white box from the left choose "between". In the next
box to the right enter =$F$2. In the next box to the right enter
=$F$3. (You could also enter these cell references simply by clicking
in the box and then clicking the appropriate cell). Then click the
format button, under the right hand box. This will bring up a
formatting dialog box where you can set the background color and
pattern (Patterns tab), font attributes and border attributes. Do this
and OK your way out.

HTH

Declan O'R