Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dundee

Default How would I display the word "Paid" if the value of another cell=

How would I display the word "Paid" if the value in another cell in the
worksheet had a value greater than 0?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

=IF(A10,"Paid","")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dundee" wrote in message
How would I display the word "Paid" if the value in another cell in the
worksheet had a value greater than 0?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JE McGimpsey

One way:

Assume you want "Paid" to show up in cell B1 if cell A1 0. Then enter
this in cell B1:

=IF(A10,"Paid","")