Christine

Default Date Alert

Hi,

This forums is so helpful. I've tried to find the answer in here to this
question but it's giving me fits. Any help would be appreciated.

I've got a cell that contains the current date (AA3). It's automatically
populated using =TODAY() - I think that's right!

Then I have a column that contains the last visited date which is entered
manually.

I have a column that I need to return to me Yes or No as to whether or not
we need a follow up visit. I want it to automatically return Yes if the last
visited date is equal to or greater than 6 months before Today's date.

Thanks in advance.

Christine
Bob Phillips

Assuming the dates are in column A, in B1 add

=IF(A1<=DATE(YEAR($AA$3),MONTH($AA$3)-6,DAY($AA$3)),"Yes","No")

and copy down

--

HTH

RP