Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
luiss

Default LOGICAL FUNCTIONS WITH MULTIPLE VARIABLES

Hi,

I am tryng to create a conditional formula with two variables, each of one
can have two values (exemple: if 0,5 day and 1 crew, then; if half day and
two crew, then; if one day and one crew, then; if one day and two crew, then)
, and I cannot find how to do it. can you please assist?
Thanks

Luis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Need a better explanation.Try explaining something like this:

If A1 = 5 and B1 = 1, do this................
If A1 = 10 and B1 = 0, do this..............
etc
etc

Biff

"luiss" wrote in message

I am tryng to create a conditional formula with two variables, each of
one
can have two values (exemple: if 0,5 day and 1 crew, then; if half day and
two crew, then; if one day and one crew, then; if one day and two crew,
then)
, and I cannot find how to do it. can you please assist?
Thanks

Luis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
luiss

Hi, thanks for your reply.

If A1 = 1 and B1 = 0,5 then C1 = 60;
if A1 = 2 and B1 = 0,5 then C1 = 100;
if A1 = 1 and B1 = 1, then C1 = 75;
if A1 = 2 and B1 = 1, then C1 = 125.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Luis

"luiss" wrote in message

I am tryng to create a conditional formula with two variables, each of
one
can have two values (exemple: if 0,5 day and 1 crew, then; if half day and
two crew, then; if one day and one crew, then; if one day and two crew,
then)
, and I cannot find how to do it. can you please assist?
Thanks

Luis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
vezerid

luiss Wrote:
Hi, thanks for your reply.

If A1 = 1 and B1 = 0,5 then C1 = 60;
if A1 = 2 and B1 = 0,5 then C1 = 100;
if A1 = 1 and B1 = 1, then C1 = 75;
if A1 = 2 and B1 = 1, then C1 = 125.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Luis

[/color]

Luis,
this formula should be placed in C1.

=IF(AND(A1=1; B1=0,5); 60; IF(AND(A1=2;B1=0,5); 100; IF(AND(A1=1;B1=1);
75; IF(AND(A1=2;B1=1); 125; "SOMETHING WRONG"))))

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

--
vezerid