Old November 3rd 04, 02:13 AM
wsbjr

Default How do I set up a min and max function in the same caluclation?

I want to do a state payroll calculation where the tax is calculated by
applying the tax rate to the base wage minus X percent of the base wage, with
a minimum and maximum amount. I am not sure how to write the formula with a
min and max amount.

Old November 3rd 04, 08:18 AM
Bob Phillips

With