Bilbo

Default I want xl to look up postalcodes and compare them with another she

I am trying to get xl to look up a set of postalcodes, compare them with
another set and return a yes/no value.

Help please
Duke Carey

You provide scant information to anybody who might try to assist you. If you
want help, make it easy for us to help you by clearly stating what and how
you are trying to accomplish something. Examples/descriptions of your data
help.

"Bilbo" wrote:

I am trying to get xl to look up a set of postalcodes, compare them with
another set and return a yes/no value.

Help please

Jay

I am trying to get xl to look up a set of postalcodes, compare them with
another set and return a yes/no value.

If your comparison is for an exact match, the VLOOKUP function might suit
your need.