Peanuts-fan

Default How to repair 2005-2006 student attendance record?

This year's template does not function. It does not total the days present,
tardy, excused or unexcused--as it has in years past. I've contacted MS
twice to inform them but it still has not been repaired. Does anyone have
the formulas so I can fix it myself?

Peanuts-fan

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I have not had to do that in previous years & never
would have figured that out. I appreciate your time! --now I'm a
Happy-Dancing Snoopy "Peanuts-fan"

"Peanuts-fan" wrote:

This year's template does not function. It does not total the days present,
tardy, excused or unexcused--as it has in years past. I've contacted MS
twice to inform them but it still has not been repaired. Does anyone have
the formulas so I can fix it myself?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi

You could go to ToolsOptionsCalculation and set it to Automatic

Regards

Roger Govier

"Peanuts-fan" wrote:

This year's template does not function. It does not total the days present,
tardy, excused or unexcused--as it has in years past. I've contacted MS
twice to inform them but it still has not been repaired. Does anyone have
the formulas so I can fix it myself?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier

Hi