Mark F.

Default Sorting data by Date

I have a sheet in with several columns. In each of the columns are two
text cells and a data/time cell. I want to know how to sort the sheet so
that the columns appear sorted by date with the earliest to latest. The
columns are laid out like this:

C D E F etc...
1 String String String String
2 Date Date Date Date