buffyslay

Default find and match the max

ok - what i am trying to do here is a basic auction page.

using the lot number

and find the highest amount and second highest amount and the user id?

any ideas?
table to follow

--
buffyslay
buffyslay's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3573

Govind

For finding out the first & second largest amount use

= LARGE(RANGE, 1)

and

= LARGE(RANGE,2)

To find out the user id, give me the way the data is organised.

REGARDS

Govind