marello

Default Macro With IF Function

Hi

I haven't used macros before, but I'm trying to create one that will
copy a large quantity of numbers from one sheet of my workbook to
another, in numerical order up to the point where they equal a number
in a seperate cell reference.

So pretty much "copy these numbers in ascending order until they equal
the value in this cell here"

Unfortunately the only bit I've worked out so far is how to copy the
numbers! If anyone could fill me in on how to at least do the equal to
bit I would be very very thankful!

Cheers
:)

--