Joyce

Default Excel Formula Question

Cells A1, A2, A3 are validated lists. I want cell C1 to populate
with the correct $$ (data located on hidden cells on same
worksheet)depending on which list (A1, A2 or A3) you choose product from.
What is best method for getting a cell to hold multiple formulas?

Steve Mackay

This sounds like a pretty easy process. Can you provide more info? What
lists are in cells A1:A3? What data is located on hidden cells? Are they
lookup tables depending on what is selected? What cell do you want to hold
multiple formulas?

Steve

"Joyce" wrote in message
Cells A1, A2, A3 are validated lists. I want cell C1 to populate
with the correct $$ (data located on hidden cells on same
worksheet)depending on which list (A1, A2 or A3) you choose product from.
What is best method for getting a cell to hold multiple formulas?

Joyce

The lists in column A are product style and color selections (such as
carpet.) A1 equals Level 1 carpet, A2 = Level 2 carpet and so on.
Highlighting the cell in column A cell would ideally automatically populate
the Column C cell with the correct doallar amount for that Level

C1 could hold up to 9 dolla amounts as there are 9 levels of carpet to
choose from. (Column C is a room designation and the $$ amounts are
predetermined upgrade costs and not dependant on sq.ft x $ calculations)

The hidden cells hold the upgrade prices per room & per level.

Is this enough clear information to give you an idea of what function I am
trying to achieve.

Thank you for your help in this.

Best Regards, Joyce