anar_baku

Default LOOKUP function

Hi Guys,

When using the VLOOKUP function, you have to specify an array. However,
my spreadsheet has many sheets and it's a bit tedious to specify each
range every time. Is it possible to just specify the worksheet instead
of a more narrowed down range? Or is there another alternative?

Please help, or I'll have to sit there for ages :(

Thanks in advance

--
anar_baku
anar_baku's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18259

Duke Carey

Give each of your lookup ranges a simple name -

"Look1", "Look2", etc

Then you can either type in the simple name or use the F3 key and choose
from the list