JKD

Default A different "Fill Color" problem

Hello,

I am filling out an excel form that was made up by our company. In the
form there is a large section for drawing, that is made up of a bunch of
merged cells.

I'm using the drawing function and drawing shapes withing this area of
merged cells. I try to fill some of these shapes with color. When I
do so, it appears fine on the screen. However, in print preview and
when I try to print, the shapes do not print with any fill color in
them. The sheet is not protected and I have admin rights.

My high contrast setting is not turned on. This appears to be the
opposite problem. The fill color appears fine on the screen, but won't
print that way. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

--
JKD
JKD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15953

Gord Dibben

JKD

In FilePage SetupSheet do you have "Black and White" checked?

Or "Draft Quality"?

Uncheck these.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP