Greegan

Default New Auto Selecting Cell Question

I'm going to approach my BINGO question from another angle here...
If I know what cell will have B1 and which will have B-I-N-G-O through to
O75...
Then could I not do a statement or script or something where it says
something like If K7=B1 then select B1 but if K7 = P5 then select P5 ?
I know I would probably need to do this for all of them... and you guys are
great with the help, but what I've been given isn't working the way I need
it to...

Thanks in advance